As a leading knit garments facility (vertical knit composite), Knittex Industries Ltd. a Ltd. company, has established itself in Bangladesh as a prominent supplier of knit garments in 1990. Currently, over 1,500 people are working with 75 people at management positions.
The divisions of Knittex Industries Ltd. are:
- Knitting Section
- Dyeing Section
- Dyeing Finishing Section
- Knit Garment Manufacturing
- Garment Printing Section
(All above sections are situated in one premise)
Key Features of the Knittex Industries Ltd. Factory
- Sample & Product Development Center: Professionally managed and run by fashion merchandising experts and equipped with required modern machinery & CAD.
- Laboratory: Equipped with spectrophotometer, data color and other relevant apparatus, equipment for lab-dip and fabric quality development.
- Testing Machines: Color fastness to washing, Rubbing Tester perspiration and pilling testers.
- Knit Garment Manufacturing
- Technology & Production:
- Sophisticated technology, machinery & equipment
- Production process technology acquired
- Employment, training & human resource development schemes executed
- All hardware/software - in place
- Email for communication with overseas & regional offices
- LAN server
- Data backup facility
- WAN between head office and factory (25 km)
- System analyst, programmers employed - Developing Systems and Designing need based software
- Management Reports on Production, Marketing, Statutory & Management Accounts and MIS with web base ERP Solution
- CCTV installed to cover all CT-PAT requirements
- Latest PA system installed to cover entire premises
- Budget, Statutory & Management Accounts
- Periodical Internal & Annual External Audit
- Level of Authorities & Compliance
- Documentation, Recording & Controls with full dependence on Hardware & Software
- Prime Power Generator GAS Operated 1125 KVA, 1 Set, Brand – Waukesha, USA origin
- Industrial GAS Fired Boiler, 6.00 TPH each, 2 Sets, Taiwan/German origin & Diesel Generator 750 × 1
- Industrial Air Compressor, 7.45 C, 2 sets USA origin
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)
- Deep tube well
- Fire Fighting Equipments
- Knittex Industries Ltd. is trying to create a better environment, better social and working conditions in the country
- Knittex Industries Ltd. business principles are sound, and we care about today's and tomorrow's environment
Knittex Industries Ltd.'s promises are not only for our products and quality; we also want to be known for taking responsibility for our business. This means:
- Environmental Commitments:
- Social Compliance Developments:
- Green Factory
Knittex Industries Ltd. has set-up / invested considerable amount in Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) so that the industrial waste produced from our dyeing mill and washing plant can be cleaned from hazardous chemicals before draining it out from the factory
Knittex Industries Ltd. has acquired internationally recognized compliance certifications from Oeko-Tex, BSCI, SEDEX etc
As a part of the green factory, we have planted a lot of trees around our factory premise, we have also set up the system of steam recovery and now getting prepared for setting up of the water reuse system in place
|Knit Garment Facility||
|Polo Shirt- 20,800 Dzn.
T-shirt & others- 33,800 Dzn.
|612 Sewing Machines of Japanese /Chinese/ Malaysian origin.
Cutting Floor = 18,000 sq. ft.
Sewing Floor = 18,000 × 2 = 36,000 sq. ft
Finishing Floor= 18,000 sq. ft.
|Knit Fabric Plant||
||260 Tonnes||Established with latest generation Taiwanese and Italian Knit Circular Machines.|
|Dyeing & Finishing Plant||
||Dyeing 208 Tonnes
Finishing 200 Tonnes
|Established with latest generation Fong’s, Tung Shing & Dong Num and Tubetex finishing machines of US origin.|